Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking problem

HI Johann,
> OK. I have enabled network-bridge and vif-bridge.  I have tried
> network-nat but I don't know how to use it.
sorry never tested 'nat', so I cannot say anything about it.

> Were do I read about these different configurations?  Mosti (about all) of
> the
> documentation I have seen so far was about bridging.
Try searching through mail-list-archive, wiki or just google around.
'shorewall'
http://www.shorewall.net/XenMyWay.html

> Thanks.  The addition of 'bridge=xenbr0' here brought about an
> improvement.  Now I can ping Dom0 from DomU but not the other way round.
>
> It might be a routing problem.  I have two network cards on dom0 and I
> cannot see that at this stage xenbr0 plays any role in the routing table
> on dom0.
try `brctl show` to see which interfaces are connected to which bridge.

hope that helps

Christian

Diese E-Mail wurde durch SquirrelMail versandt
   "Webmail for nuts!"