Re: [Xen-users] IntelVT wiki page

At 2006-11-09 11:33 -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:
On 11/9/06, Robert Hulme <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone with the correct rights please amend the IntelVT page to
state that VT is only available on the Pentium D 9x0 series and NOT on
the Pentium D 9x5 series?

Done. (Note: Anyone who registers can make changes)

We just got a load of Dell Poweredge 860s with the Pentium D 915s,
being assured by Dell that they supported VT, but according to the
Intel spec sheets they don't.

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=pes_bios&message.id=3105&c=us&l=en&cs=&s=gen
(Yes, the same link I posted the other day... :-)

jerry

Jerry:

Can you change the reference at the bottom of the page as well please. Just change 9xx to 9x0 will be enough I think.

Geoff Streeter