Re: [Xen-users] memory issues with FC5.2200 kernels

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> > the domU or dom0?
>
> The one with "id=0", so Dom0.

Duh. :)

> > No idea. I've got half a dozen domU's here all running
> > various tasks each
> > (smtp, dns, www, etc.) so its difficult to pin down what each
> > is doing.
>
> That makes debugging it quite difficult...
>
> Perhaps you can set up a machine for testing to find out what's causing
> it, if there's some pattern to it, etc, etc.

I've got two test Xen servers which were running FC5.2200 Xen just fine.
I've been bitten by previous networking bugs with the FC5 kernels
(specifically kernel panics in the netblk stuff) which people have noticed
but I can't see any fixes for. I hadn't seen any panics during my testing
over two weeks so I moved this one production server over.

Adrian