[Xen-users] Xen test CD/hardware compatibility

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen test CD/hardware compatibility
From: Julian Davison <julian-xen_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:38:33 +1300
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:50:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone know if the Xen 3.0 test cd still exists?
On the download page at
http://www.xensource.com/products/downloads/index.html
there's a hardware compatibility list linked and talk of
a test CD to run to add your hardware to it. Since the
IBM x3650 we've just got (and I've just finished installing
2k3 as an HVM guest on :) isn't listed I thought I'd do
the sharing thing and run the test CD. Only I can't find it
obviously linked (except where the links point to nonexistant
pages).

Or is this something that's entirely Xensource-y and thus
I should be asking them?
(I've never been entirely sure whether that download page
is the best place to be getting Xen from :)

--
Julian Davison
Note: 1) This may have come from an address @cbhs.school.nz