RE: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, art.fore@xxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:01:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:04:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah: forgot:
3.5. 'mkinitrd /boot/initrd-xen.gz xen_kernel_version' - you need to
figure out how to tell mkinitrd how to build for a specific version of
kernel, and specify that where it says "xen_kernel_version". As I don't
have SuSE 10.1 on any of my machines, I'm not able to tell you exactly
how to do that...