RE: [Xen-users] internal mail servers together

To: "JC Júnior" <junior.listas@xxxxxxxxx>, "wen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] internal mail servers together
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:23:22 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:00:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The way it would look outside the box would be like you had two different
mailservers: one internal mail server, and one external. They would have
different IP addresses, and as such would have "their own" port 25 to listen
to.

I'm not sure if this is what you actually want to do (I have very little
understanding of mailservers), but if you actually want two machines running as
internal and external maill server, then that's the way to do it with only one
machine.

Physically, this will all happen in one machine, possibly on one network card,
but from the "outside", it will appear as if you have two machines with
different network card, processor, memory, hard-disk, etc, etc.

--
Mats