[Xen-users] Status of Xen Networking with NDIS Wrapper

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Status of Xen Networking with NDIS Wrapper
From: "Mathew Brown" <mathewbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:52:10 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:52:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
  I was wondering what the status of Xen support for wireless drivers
  that require the NDIS wrapper currently is. Can I get networking set
  up on a laptop if the only way to connect is via it's windows driver
  (using the NDIS wrapper)?  Would I be able to use wireless on the
  laptop under Xen?  If not, is it possible to assign the wireless
  controller/chipset to a Linux domU guest and have it use the NDIS
  wrapper to set up wireless connectivity and have other DomUs going
  through it to access the network?  Thanks for your help.
--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx