Re: [Xen-users] usbback?

Alexey Koptsevich wrote:
> I successfully use USB printer in domU via PCI passthrough.

How do you find the speed? Is it noticably slower than native?

I did not measure it, but it was not any slower than I expected.

As far as I understand this technology, it _is_ native speed: domU
gets direct access to this PCI device, just like dom0 would.

That's the theory :)
I've been running X in a domU and the mouse response was a little
sluggish at times. It didn't seem to do quite the same thing when
X was running in dom0.

--
Julian Davison
Note: 1) This may have come from an address @cbhs.school.nz