Re: [Xen-users] Should I use HVM?

To: "John Hannfield" <hal9020@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Should I use HVM?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:56:07 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:56:49 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=cVrVGuCToCcWlkCssliYYrFa/0Yz/hL0G0EVhNO0eXZPsntm+9Zg3k6n6gVm8PX2I7e+z5IKgdfZWSe9pSwSrlYanEUgpL4ZtBnxtHceQ1sldr7Ry8fLfr2+jBlic7bA6BGu0O1jl6/9uVB0QcnM6KUVaIIGFlxxPADA19UmO1k=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx