Re: [Xen-users] Virtual Machine sometimes doesn't start right

To: "Nicolas Riedel" <riedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Virtual Machine sometimes doesn't start right
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:47:30 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 02:48:13 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=OSysoEEh/XV+6ccIOc954Tfv/CfSKY/5qOQs3G7v/NO8pOVQ5LO2kNLbZd1+K2OOSe8CywsCAsgDdgiCnkCUn5mSJGqt+UM0srta5Xw1E0U3dCXKz3Xdgbk79toHJtcPPsxOFVZS+fMmMH13tQ1E5cOCfUEv23rC2eLX9oGA7rQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,