Re: [Xen-users] Xensource: forum, user enquiries

To: "Gardiner, Roy" <roy.gardiner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xensource: forum, user enquiries
From: Rich Persaud <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:10:54 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:31:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gardiner, Roy wrote:

1. The user forum
http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register
<http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register> is not
accepting registrations.  Anyone help me with why?

The forums URL is typically published in an email that includes your username and password. That email is sent after registration for a 30-day trial of the XenEnterprise commercial product.

If you have use questions about open-source Xen, this mailing list is the best place to ask them.

2. I emailed info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to ask and received no reply. Is this par
for the course?

Typically not.  Please resend your email and copy me, thanks.

Rich