RE: [Xen-users] Installing x86_64 Windows 2003 server

To: "Chu, Sam" <sam.chu@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Installing x86_64 Windows 2003 server
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:39:15 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:41:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You definitely will need PAE=1 in your configuration.
Whether it actually works in 3.0.2 or WITH that is a different matter - there may be other changes in the -unstable tree that are required [or it may not work at all! - But I seem to remember seeing some patches a while back indicating that x64 Windows was working with those changes...]

I would probably try a -unstable version - it's not terribly unstable at the moment, because the tree is frozen to form 3.0.3, so anything "revolutionary" is prevented from going into the tree...

--
Mats