Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

Hi,

Henning Sprang writes:
 > hmm, isn't that sort of spam?
 > Then we are better off pointing people who obviously didn't read it to
 > this instead of giving them no answer.
 >
 > O.K., doing it automatically is less work, and eventually everybody
 > will have read it...
 > How about adding a link to the netiquette to the mail footer (it could
 > be the same page as the subscription page)

Yes, I guess a link is less intrusive and probably a better idea, assuming that
the text is written in positive. I mean, the text should make people want to
read it (in the line of "how to write a good post that will get you an answer")
instead of putting them off (with something like "things you shouldn't do"). At
least I think I would be more likely to read the first than the second one :-)

Cheers,
Angel de Vicente