RE: [Xen-users] cd-rom access, hvm boot, unstable download from 9-7-2006

To: "Eli Robinson" <Eli.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] cd-rom access, hvm boot, unstable download from 9-7-2006
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:00:27 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:02:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HVM configuration has been changed. “cdrom” item is removed and merged into disk item. You can follow /etc/xen/xmexample.hvm to modify your HVM configuration.

The new cdrom usage should like:

disk = [ 'file:/var/images/install.img,hda,w', 'file:/root/installimages/winxpsp2.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]

Best Regards,

Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康