Re: [Xen-users] LVM2 snapshots and XEN = problem :(

On Friday 08 September 2006 4:59 am, Tobias König wrote:
> So i upgraded the lvm and libdevmapper packages to these versions and the
> removal of the snapshots work without problems.

do you mean that the problem is in userspace and not on the kernel?  what
about using EVMS for volume management? since it uses the same kernel
facilities it might avoid the but if it's in userspace, but not if it's in
kernelspace...

i haven't been able to reproduce the problem, but it really makes me nervous
to rely on snapshots for new designs

--
Javier