Re: [Xen-users] domU console on network

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] domU console on network
From: "Tom Z. Napierala" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:19:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 03:20:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dnia Thursday 07 September 2006 11:11, Zoltan HERPAI napisał:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to setup the console of a domU to be accessed from the
> network, through telnet or ssh - of course, binded only to localhost -
> directly from domain config?

I don't think so. There are some excellent tools, like [1] xen-shell, allowing
you to set up limited user account on dom0. There is also a way of exposing
consoles from xinnetd, described in FAQ [2]

[1] - http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-shell/
[2] - http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq
--
Tom Napierala