Re: [Xen-users] Brolen virtual machines after updates host system

To: "Jan Albrecht" <jan.albrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Brolen virtual machines after updates host system
From: "Galileon Galilei" <galileon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:05:40 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 03:06:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you upgraded the host kernel? in this case, is the new one xen-enabled? because the domain0 kernel should always be modified for xen...

if it is xen-modified, is xend running? open a console, type

xm list

to see if the dom0 is listed....if your new kernel is not xen-modified, (plus maybe xen isnt loading at all), you should still have an option to boot into the old kernel thru grub when you start the computer...