[Xen-users] re: Xen 3.0.2 on Debian - networking within and without the

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] re: Xen 3.0.2 on Debian - networking within and without the domU - solved
From: Badiane Ka <badiane_ka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:25:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I changed the bridge from xen-br0 to xenbr0, the
xend-config script back to network-dummy and that
seemed to have done the trick.  One little annoyance
seems to be that I can connect to the outside world
but I can no longer access the services on the domU
even thought the nmap -P0 port scan shows mysql, ssh,
and http open.  I will be looking into this a bit
more.

Talk to you guys later.

Badiane