To: "contact_@xxxxxxxxxxx" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HELLO!
From: <euromillions@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:23:31 -0100
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:24:04 -0700
Française des Jeux  loterie nationale (Loto, Euromillions) jeux
Safig-Fdjeux Service clientèle BP 18147
7018 Melun Cedex, France.

DATE: 23 / AUG/ 2006
Email: euromillions@xxxxxx                       contact_@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW.FDJEUX.COM

FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPT.
REF Nº: EUMIL/1125 6890033/03
BATCH Nº: WW/1117/IPY

DEAR: INTERNATIONAL WINNER,

                       AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the EURO MILLIONS LOTERIE
SWEEPSTAKE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM which was held on the 2ND
AUG, 2006, due to mix up of numbers and names, the results were finally
released on the 22ND  AUG, 2006. Your name attached to a track number
012-99571100-033 with serial number 9114-06 drew the lucky numbers which
subsequently won the lottery in the 1st  category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ? 6, 000.000.00
(SIX MILLION EURO ONLY, ) in cash credited to the file reference number: /
EUMIL/1125 6890033/03. This is from a total cash price of ?900,000.000.00
(NINE  HUNDRED MILLION EURO ONLY) shared among the seventeen international
winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep
this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your nominated account as this is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted advantage taking
of this program by the general public.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 28,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East,
Europe, Africa and North America as part of our international promotions
program which we conduct thrice every year. We hope that with part of your
prize, you will part-take in our next high stake promotions agenda of
?1,3 billion international lottery.
To begin your claim please contact your claims agent JEREMY Cédric,
Foreign Operations Manager ALL STATE  GAMES AGENCY SARL EmailL:
clientserviceeuromillions@xxxxxxxxxxx on Tel: (0033 612 812 050)Fax:
(33-8-2174-9151)
for processing and remittance of your prize funds into your designated
bank account.
Please also note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than
15TH  SEPTEMBER, 2006. After this date all funds will be returned to the
MINISTÈRE l'ÉCONOMIE Et des FINANCES as unclaimed.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
endeavor to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence
with us or your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulation once again from all members of our staff, and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
SYLVIE  LATOUR
VICE-PRESIDENT
  EUROMILLIONS.