FW: [Xen-users] Installing WIndows 2000 into XEN

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [Xen-users] Installing WIndows 2000 into XEN
From: "Jason Lanclos" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:03:20 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:04:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can run win2k in Xen, however you will need to add /NOGUIBOOT to the
boot.ini You can use qemu to do this, or if you have a WinXP Xen image
setup, just add the win2k partition as hdb, boot up winxp, change the
boot.ini (for the win2k image), shutdown winxp, remove the hdb partition
from winxp, and then boot up the win2k image.