Re: [Xen-users] xen

To: "Nawal Husnoo" <galileon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:35:47 +0200
Cc: xen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:36:25 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ZJWBddvwC1d9ik+/BzJ4ahh7Z6EVQo1zWvhKBdafGpYdz/MWhI3VuhLn9I4KCWwBCA2lNaPnSgge5i2eJnqx1doo5SCqEACRQOowDZcOJBzeHq8Dh8GoFuDYHR6SK+9JGYq9kuaYYIcwMvta1SLIwzRMowJknpkRj1WUeHjmC/8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx