[Xen-users] Duo Laptop

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Duo Laptop
From: "William Man" <billybahlah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:46:24 +0000
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:47:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I just a new dell duo laptop, and have been playing around with it.  In the bios it mentions [Enable VMM], some visulisation module.  Is this the VT chipset that one needs to run windows under a xen guest?

I lookup the dell website, and the laptop comes with an Intel 945 mobile chipset.  But i can't find any more detail on this.  Does anyone know if it will support xen + windows.

Also, has anyone tried installing xen onto a laptop, and having windows xp running as a guest, allowing, for normal use. and then able to change to linux easily.

Many Thanks

William