RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 not available?

To: "Dirk H. Schulz" <dirk.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 not available?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:00:53 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 02:02:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's probably a bit in the future. The next release, as far as I've
understood will be 3.0.3, which is due sometime soonish.

> If I remember right 3.1 is the one where Xen is not an arch
> of its own
> any more and compiling it is somewhat different. Is that right?

Not sure exactly what the big differences between 3.0 and a 3.1 would
be... There was a roadmap posted to the devel list not so long ago,
maybe you can search the archives and find the information you're
looking for.

The current unstable tree already uses a subarch setting rather than a
different arch in the Linux build, if that's what you were referring to.

--
Mats