[Xen-users] Re: How to get the pty for a specific domU

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: How to get the pty for a specific domU
From: Ligesh <myself@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 04:56:48 +0530
Cc: Simon <greminn@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:21:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Hey Henning, I am sure you will know this. Could you please tell me the method
to get the pty for a specific domU from a language other than python? That is
after I have done a 'serial =pty'. I had asked this question in the list, but
couldn't get any response. So people please bear with my double post.

 Thanks in advance.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com