Re: [Xen-users] updating kernel

To: "Matt Ouellette" <mfo62786@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] updating kernel
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:31:05 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:31:40 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=S8EqhdrpwMcxhPYkeZQpWfqmTYAYQzE7gxEI7E+ZcdixabeOQA4xNWg/e3jBVvNeLTCKJ9Am6eeHlq3ow6OuwNMdvcxEEU3i69MOJAi1mfpLv2BHHEuv4u1QwqnLW8fX1NuZhU1c63rlX241xA3Pf/+oNVRRfuUrU1Y8PX5oR/Q=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx