[Xen-users] Location of the Xen hypercall function prototypes

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Location of the Xen hypercall function prototypes
From: mjfeeney@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:05:03 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:05:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am running Xen 3.0 with the openSuse 10.1 (kernel 2.6.16) distribution.  I want to use some of the Xen hypercalls.  Unfortunately, I can't find the function prototypes.  The Xen 3.0 Interface Guide, in Appendix A, does not identify where these prototypes are located.  Specifically, I am looking for the memory_op() and xen_version() functions.

I grep-ed the entire linux/include/xen/ directory and could not find the prototypes.

Does anyone know where these prototypes are located?

Thanks  - Martin

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.