[Xen-users] console hangs after migration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] console hangs after migration
From: "lin shen" <s0235499@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:59:53 +0000
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:00:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am very new to Xen and having problem to get the console to work properly after migration. I tried to migrate a domU session from host A to host B successfully. After migration and issuing xm console command, and type in "ls" command, the migrated domU session works fine. But if I give command such as cd.. or mkdir, the domU console hangs forever.
Can anybody give me some advices? Thank you very much.

shen