[Xen-users] New User - Need help in installing Windows 2003 on Xeon + Ot

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] New User - Need help in installing Windows 2003 on Xeon + Other question on Linux
From: "Nitin Mirchandani" <nitin_mirchandani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:14:17 +0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:15:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
I am new to Xex so I have a list of questions-

Setup 1 (For Linux stuff)
NCCH-DL (i875p)

Setup2 (For HVM)
Tyan 2Ghz Xeon 5130 + 4GB
2x2.8Xeon (Non VT) + 3GB memeory

Setup1 Question-
1) Can I install Xen to give my user Linux desktops (5) + 1 windows desktop via Vmware server (ie, Can Xen and Vmware server run together?)

Setup 2
1) Is Xen stable - ie, I run my Windows 2003 for months without booting - It has yet to give a bluescreen to me(2 years and counting - since beta) - So, If I install 2003 in Xen, do I get that kind of stability?

2) Will ISDN cards be "passed" to DomU? I have Digi ISDN MicroV - which I use as fax card in 2003. Will it be passed to DomU?

3) How is video performance - I am not a fan of Rdp because I cant get font smoothing. No - I dont play any games.

4) Can I install 32bit DomU on 64bit Dom0?

Thanks
Nitin