[Xen-users] Xenman 0.4

To: XenUsers <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xenman 0.4
From: jd sw <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:17:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xenman 0.4 released.

Major changes include LVM support, UI improvements, various bugfixes and stability improvements.

See the changelog for a detailed listing of changes in v0.4

/Jd

For those who are new to Xenman
XenMan is an intuitive, GUI based Xen management tool covering all phases of the operational lifecycle. XenMan should prove valuable to both Xen Administrators and those seeking an introduction to Xen Virtualization management.