RE: [Xen-users] Couple of questions

To: "'Alan Murrell'" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Xen List'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Couple of questions
From: "Mito" <mito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:31:35 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 06:23:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My cousin has a writeup of his setup of MythTV using a 2.0 version of Xen
here:

http://narrow-band.net/index.php/MythTV

I checked with my cousin, and he has successfully gotten this working with
the Xen 3.0.2 code (something didn't work in the PCI forwarding in 3.0.1
apparently that he said made it not work).  He does have the howto updated
to match 3.0.2 and he says that it should be up-to-date and functional.

Mito