Re: [Xen-users] RE: mainboard with VT support?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: mainboard with VT support?
From: "Serge Dubrouski" <sergeyfd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:16:39 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:17:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you tried to install any kind of Linux into DomU?

On 5/30/06, Sune Christesen <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anybody know which mainboards are with VT option support
> in BIOS now ?
We have bought the Asus P5LD2-VM that is also listed at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT, together with an Intel Pentium
D9XX processor. We chose the Asus P5LD2-VM due to our good experiences with
Asus, and then it was quite cheap too. It has the option in the bios and it
is working fine here, we have been able to run Windows Server 2003 under
Linux Debian.
--
Best regards,
Sune Christesen