Re: [Xen-users] Intermitent network hangs

To: rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Intermitent network hangs
From: "Eric Peterson" <srcfoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:08:44 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:09:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 5/11/06, Rodrigo Borges Pereira <rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello John,

Some more info on this particular system (which is just a low end white box):

--- SNIP ---

Anything else that might be relevant?

best regards,
rodrigo

Any news on this problem?  I'm experiencing similar problems on a
machine runing Xen 3.0.2 with 2.6.16 kernel.  The network chipsets are
tg3. The machine has a single dual core opteron with 6 GB RAM.

I'm seeing the drop packets and initiating a network connection is
sometimes delayed.

Thanks,
Eric