Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.1 + Debian Etch + RAID 1 software

To: Michael Lessard <michael.lessard@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.1 + Debian Etch + RAID 1 software
From: Tobias <kuzum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:00:04 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:00:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have similar problems.
wonder if XEN supports soft raid.
has anyone had run xen with soft raid1. my ubuntu 5.10 works fine.
build xen wit compiled kernel, i run always into boot problems.
will try ones without soft raid1 and see what happens.

Tobias

Michael Lessard schrieb:

Hi All !

I haved installed Debian Etch with Raid1 software and all working good. Now i download Xen 3.0.1 and compile custom kernel and build raid as module. I haved do initrd to include raid1. Now when i boot with my new kernel, is complaint about devfs ... i don't use devfs, i use udev and i reveive error Pivot_root : nu such file or directory

What can i do to resolv this issue ?

thanks

Michael