[Xen-users] bridge or nat ??

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] bridge or nat ??
From: ste <emmeelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:16:09 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:16:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a PC with 2 network card
eth0 with ip 192.168.1.2 (locale network)
eth1 with ip 192.168.0.2 (gateway for the extern)
This machine is the acces point to internet of my network and in this pc run
iptables with rule for firewall and nat.
If run default xen confguration in this machine after starting of xend (with
default configuration) the system say
"performing cross-bridge dnat requires ip forwarding"
and is impossible for my network ping "www.google.com"

What is the problem and, more important, exist a solution ?

thank you
  ste