Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen Installation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen Installation
From: Matthew Wild <M.Wild@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:03:05 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 May 2006 02:03:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Friday 05 May 2006 05:01, Noniko wrote:
> > No problem.
> >
> > I've been similarly pleased with how easy it has been to at least get the
> > dom0 booting with 10.1. I was just hoping the issue with Opterons may
> > have been sorted. I'll have to have another go to test it out. Been
> > playing with VMware Server, but that seems very slow.
> >
> > Matthew
>
> Hi, Matthew, thanks for the information.

I got it working at last. I just needed to run

depmod -a

and

mkinitrd

in dom0 and the domU has booted up fine. At least for a SuSE 10.1 domU
install.

Now to try a Centos domU!

Matthew
--
Matthew Wild                       Tel.: +44 (0)1235 445173
M.Wild@xxxxxxxx                    URL http://www.ukssdc.ac.uk/