Re: [Xen-users] still checksum errors with xen-3.0-testing.hg

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] still checksum errors with xen-3.0-testing.hg
From: Peter Fokkinga <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:01:24 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:01:58 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quoting Nivedita Singhvi <nsnix@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks for the problem report, Peter. Yep, so you
are using the recently added PCI passthrough stuff?

Yes, one domU acting as a firewall with a Intel eePro100
NIC, and one domU using the two Marvell Yukon2 NICs that
are integrated on the mainboard. All using PCI passthrough.

Works like a charm when I use ethtool.

We have not yet added any tests for that environment
or looked into it yet. Would be good to add that case
to an xm-test configuration. Will let you know once
we get to that one.

Thanks, looking forward to it. This system is still in
its testing stages, so it's no problem to install a new
kernel (and rebooting the machine).

Regards, Peter