[Xen-users] network configuration with 2 physical eth cards

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] network configuration with 2 physical eth cards
From: shi bai <baishi83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:47:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi friends,

I have met some problem in the configuration of xen domain U network.

I have two physical network cards.

eth0  is connected with the outworld and using a dhcp assignment.
eth1 is connected wth the local network and i set the ip as 192.168.0.100

I create a Sarge domainU. And i went into the sarge /etc/network/interfaces, modify it as 192.168.0.10

I am not sure what i should do in the domainU config file.   actually i could start domainU without network. However i want the network, i don't know how to do that.
I would like to set the domainU ip as 192.168.0.10 , as mentioned before, i have set it in the domainU image, i am not sure i have to set it in the domainU config file again?

and if possible, please give me some real examples. thank you .

thank you !@