Re: [Xen-users] physdev_dom0_hide in xen 3.0.2

Frank DiRocco wrote:
pciback.hide=(00:11.0)  and  pci=['00:11:0']
when I lspci in dom0 i still see the device and when i lspci in the domu i still see the device with 0000: in front of it.
I am passing two vifs to it with
vif = ['mac=aa:cc:00:00:00:02, bridge=xenbr0','mac=aa:cc:00:00:00:03, bridge=xenbr1']
the machine is only able to bring up eth0 and eth1, eth2 fails.
any ideas?