Re: [Xen-users] VMWARE Player alternative

To: joelee724@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] VMWARE Player alternative
From: "M.A. Williamson" <maw48@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 14:42:58 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:43:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QEmu (http://www.qemu.org)

Or if you're on a PPC or Intel Mac, take a look at Q: http://www.kberg.ch/q/

(Q is basically a release of QEmu that's had a nifty Mac GUI put on it)

QEmu has an optional binary-only accelerator module that will boost the speed significantly but is closed-source (for now). There's an open source accelerator for Qemu called QVM86 but it's less advanced.

Cheers,
Mark