[Xen-users] error msg

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] error msg
From: "Lynn Bendixsen" <lbendixs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:08:08 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 07:00:33 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am attempting to run xm-test in hvm mode.  I built successfully and
then started runtests.sh. After about 30 seconds an error message
appeared "Timed out connecting to console" or similar.  I then used
xmexample.hvm to manually try and start disk.img fully virtualized and
the following was the last few lines on the vms terminal:

VFS: Cannot open root device "0301" or unknown-block(3,1)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(3,1)

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and/or help me figure out how
to make this work?

tia,
 Lynn