Re: [Xen-users] Very slow domU network performance

I ran the test with the latest xen-unstable build. The results are the same. When I ran 'xm sched-sedf 0 0 0 0 1 1' to prevent domU CPU starvation, network performance was good. The numbers in this case are the same as in my other message where I detail the results using the week-old xen build -- it could handle 90Mb/s with no datagram loss. So it looks like the checksum patches had no effect on this phenomenon; the only thing that mattered was the scheduling.

What was the previous weight of domain 0? What is the weight assigned to the domU's and do the domU's have bursting enabled?

I'm not really sure the answer to either of these questions. The weight is whatever is the default is with Fedora Core 5 and xen- unstable. I don't know anything about bursting. How do you find out?