[Xen-users] (no subject)

Hi,

regarding an internal setup for a workgroup of about 20 people, I'm thinking
about the stability of xen 3.x at the moment? It's all about uptimes here as
there are long time computations running on the server and the users would
be quite annoyed of reboots.

So, how stable is xen and xend at the moment? Any uptimes, any experiences
someone?

How much Ram do you keep for Dom0 on multiuser setups? In terms of overhead,
disk cache etc. Would 20 x 384 MB be ok on a 8192 MB Host?

How's PAE Support? Any Problems with more than 4 GB Ram?

Regards,

Karl

E-Mails und Internet immer und überall!
1&1 PocketWeb, perfekt mit GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/pocketweb