Re: [Xen-users] booting DOMU from cdrom

To: "Roberto Pereyra" <pereyra.roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] booting DOMU from cdrom
From: "Jayesh Salvi" <jayeshsalvi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:34:20 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:36:10 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am also curious to know about this. I reckon, the pygrub will have to support booting from a ISO9660 media like CD. I don't know if pygrub supports it now, or how easy to modify it to support this. It will be very useful feature, because then I can boot a domU  using installation live CD of any distribution and install the OS in domU.

Does anyone know what kind of changes will have to be made to get this functionality?

Thanks.
Jayesh