[Xen-users] Problems with migration...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems with migration...
From: "Jeff Lane" <sundowner225@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:33:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:35:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone...

I am testing Xen 3 and having a bit of a problem migrating domUs...
my recieving xen server says that it is rejecting the connection on
port 8002.  Iptables has no rules and all policies are set to accept.
Is there something in Xen that needs to be configured to allow the
server to accept domU migrations??

The user manual doesnt say much, the wiki at xensource.com isnt
terribly helpful, and google gives me page after page of IRC logs...

anyone know what the deal is with this?

Thanks
Jeff

--
                      www.jefflane.org

The internet has no government, no constitution, no laws, no
rights, no police, no courts.  Don't talk about fairness or
innocence, and don't talk about what should be done.  Instead,
talk about what is being done and what will be done by the
amorphous unreachable undefinable blob called "the internet
user base." -Paul Vixie