[Xen-users] time synchronization of dom0 and domUs still not working?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] time synchronization of dom0 and domUs still not working?
From: "Dirk H. Schulz" <dirk.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:31:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:33:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi folks,

I am using Xen 2.0.7 with debian based dom0 and domUs on several machines. Every few days I find the clocks of dom0 and domUs on the same machine to differ between seconds and hours.

I know this is mentionened every now and then on the list. What I want to know: Is this bug still officially not fixed? Is something done to fix it or is it left as is?

I just have to know the state of the issue to decide if I decouple time of dom0 and domUs and manage it separately on every machine or not.

Thanks for any clarification.

Dirk