[Xen-users] Question with CENTOS and XEN

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Question with CENTOS and XEN
From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:54:58 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:56:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Got a question how do I get the following to work....

Dom0 = centos 4.2 (without x or anything stripped bare - selinux enabled
of course and a firewall.....

Nodes (I'd like to have two head nodes)

I already have the hardware all setup....get this

Node 1 = hpdl380g2 2x1.3 ghz 6GiB of ram
Node 2 (exactly the same) they both have mirrord 18GiB drives and hook
to an external array....(dual ended scsi)

400GiB of raid 5 space provided by an hp msa500 storage array (12x36-1)

I'd like to setup the Dom0 Nodes to host the XVM's and be able to store
the images on the shared external array using if needed GFS now that
centos has it.....

--Thoughts.....any welcomed (also I'm in the #centos, and #rhel daily on
freenode)