[Xen-users] DomU Kernel Options

Can anybody point me to a guide that will instruct me on how to add new kernel options for the 'make ARCH=xen menuconfig" command?  For example, the original RedHat kernel I used to build Xen has the option CONFIG_M686 which I don't have when I make the domU.  I have a problem with an application that gives an error when I try to attach to more than 728096MB of memory in domU.  I don't get this error when I boot into RedHat so I'm trying to see if I'm missing a kernel option.  The software vendor says they don't support Xen :(

Max Baro
Technical Support Supervisor
FACTS Services, Inc.
(305) 284 - 7440