[Xen-users] Re: PCI Passthrough to VMX Guest

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: PCI Passthrough to VMX Guest
From: "David Goodlad" <dgoodlad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:55:15 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:56:42 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 3/20/06, Frank DiRocco <ofanged1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> change pci = [ '06:00.0' ]
> pci = [ '06,00,0' ]
<snip>

I tried this, to no avail.  I've checked that the pciback driver is
taking control of the device now:

dmesg | grep pciback
pciback: seizing PCI device 0000:06:00.0

However, looking at my xend.log, I can't see anything about the pci
device.  Even when it spits out the config at me, I don't see anything
related to pci...

Dave