Re: [Xen-users] comparison Xen vs. VMWare

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] comparison Xen vs. VMWare
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:45:33 +0000
Cc: Matthias Laug <matthias.laug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:04:56 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nb.  Perhaps somebody would like to have a stab at creating a web page / wiki
page with these trade offs on - it comes up a lot and it'd make sense to have
it documented.

Which version of VMware are you considering?

Cheers,
Mark

On Monday 20 March 2006 14:46, Matthias Laug wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my business wants to use Xen for their serverenviroment. Does anyone
> have a useful list of Advantages/Disadvantes and comparison of costs
> between Xen and VMWare?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Mattes

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.