[Xen-users] Installing non debian OS for domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Installing non debian OS for domU
From: "Frank DiRocco" <ofanged1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:13:30 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:14:48 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone had any success installing Asterisk@home either on a centos domu via tarball or from the iso. I have tried both ways. With the tarball on a centos4 domu the install.sh completes with no errors but after a reboot the command >asterisk can not be found. when i try to install via the iso it cant find the installation media and asks me to load a driver for the installation media's drive location.

I found some info on loading ipcop in vmware and taring up the file system them moving it into an lvm but this has been unsuccessfull for me as well

--
Thank you,
Frank  Di Rocco

"Does an optimistic person look at a hard drive as half-full or half-empty?" -ofanged1-at-gmail.com